Consider Investing In Some Of These Upgrades For Your Smart Bathroom Remodel Las Vegas
Today technology is everywhere, including your bathroom! You might have already seen homes that have “smart” appliances in their kitchens or living rooms; but did you know that you can make similar upgrades to your bathroom? More and more people are choosing to invest in a smart bathroom remodel Las Vegas. If you’re about to remodel your bathroom, make sure you are aware of all of the options. Check out some of these upgrades you can make to make it feel more luxurious, and more efficiently!
Why To Consider A Smart Bathroom Remodel
A lot of people let the initial price of smart bathroom upgrades scare them away. Before you do this, you should make sure you know all the pros of investing in these upgrades. First off, many smart bathroom technologies have been made to be more Eco-friendly. This means we’re seeing things like toilets, shower-heads, and faucets that conserve water. While making the change might be a little expensive, you will see your water bills start to decrease. Besides that, these upgrades can typically do quite a bit. You get what you pay for with features you didn’t even know you needed.
There are so many types of smart toilets out there, it would be smart to do some research to find out which one is right for you. On the other hand, for those of you who have no idea what a smart toilet is, here are some common features that they share:
- Hands Free Flushing- Smart toilets give you the luxury of automatic flushing at home. Instead of a handle they usually feature a sensor that can be manually triggered simply by waving your hand in front of it. Smart toilets also are able to sense how much water needs to be flushed. On average, this cuts the amount of water your toilet uses in half.
- Overflow protection- When you invest in a smart toilet during your smart bathroom remodel Las Vegas, you can say goodbye to overflowing toilets. Many smart toilets will not allow you to flush if the toilet is clogged. This keeps water levels inside the bowl low, saving you the trouble of having to clean up that mess.
In addition to those things; your smart toilet might have a nightlight, built in MP3, an automatic lid, a heated seat, and could even given you a foot massage! Some smart toilets are self cleaning and able to alert you when there’s a leak in the tank. You probably didn’t know that you needed a toilet with these features until right now.
Upgrades For Your Shower Or Tub
- Smart shower heads-A smart shower head can reduce your footprint in a number of ways. Many feature timers that help you be smarter with your water usage. Some have speakers and LED lights built in.
- TVs and speakers- If you have ever wanted to listen to your music or watch your favorite TV show in the bathroom, the answer is here. Water resistant TVs and water proof speakers can be installed in your bathroom so you can watch or listen to whatever you want without the fear of ruining your electronics.
- Preset shower temperature- Never get into a shower that is too hot or too cold again. You now have the ability to set the temperature of the water from your smart phone. Some smart showers also allow you to set the water pressure and the angle at which the water sprays.